This tutorial is about deleting Discord cache files on Android device and Windows PC. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Android Device and Windows PC. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Android Device and Windows PC
Using Discord as a gamer is a must, a popular app that allows users to connect with other gamers online. In addition to phone and video calls, you can also send text messages, store files and media on servers, and have private chats with friends. Discord has the ability to select bots for specific tasks and add them to my Discord servers so I don’t have to. Moreover, you can also design your own bots and use them on your server.
You can find a variety of helpful bots on Discord. Some are for moderation, some for entertainment, some for music; You get the idea, right? On the other hand, Voice Changers for Discord is my favorite. But there are instances when the Discord app consumes a lot of disk space. This happens because the app’s cache files accumulate on the device you’re using it on. App cache can be cleared on your device to fix the high memory usage issue. To clear Discord cache files on your desktop and mobile device, please refer to the article below for assistance.
How to Clear Discord Cache Files on PC and Android Device
How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Windows
- To get started, open This PC/Computer/My Computer on your system
- In the file path box, type “%appdata%discord” without double quotes
- Next, in the list of files and folders, delete the folders named Cache, Code Cache, and GPU Cache.
- Finally, to make sure that the cache is completely deleted, go back to the desktop, right-click on Recycle Bin and choose the Empty Recycle Bin option.
How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Mac
- To clear Discord cache files on a Mac, you must first open Finder
- Next, click on the Go tab from the menu above and then choose the Go to Folder… option.
- This will give you a new tab with an empty text box field. In the text box, type “~/Library/Application Support/discord/” and click Go
- This will open a list of folders and files. From there, select and right-click Cache, Code Cache, and GPUCache. Next, choose the option Move to Trash / Move to Trash
- Once done, right-click on the Trash icon on the dock and then click on the Empty Trash/Empty Trash option
How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Android
- First, go to your phone settings
- In the settings, find the Apps section
- This will give you the list of apps on your Android phone. From these apps, find and click on Discord
- From the next screen, navigate to Storage
- Once you are in storage, just click on the Clear cache option at the bottom of the screen and it will quickly clear the Discord cache on your Android phone.
How to Clear Discord Cache Files on iPhone or iPad
- To get started, you need to go to your phone’s Settings > General > iPhone/iPad Storage,
- From there, scroll down, find and click on Discord,
- Then tap on the Delete App option and follow the on-screen confirmations to delete it. Alternatively, you can simply long press the Discord app icon on Home and then select the Delete App option to easily remove the app.
- Once the app is successfully deleted, go to your App Store and reinstall Discord to use the old app without cache on your iPhone or iPad.
Final Words: How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Android Device and Windows PC
Hope you understand this article How to Clear Discord Cache Files on Android Device and Windows PC, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.